Thursday, April 1

Fool's Gold...

April Fools Day. My luck is reversed and there's nothing I can do about it.

Woke up at 10AM to do my homework. Checked the web site to find out we have an exam today as well as homework due. I start sweating because I don't know any of the material and I only have 2 hours to learn what I can. Went to the library, did as much homework as I could, reread some of the older chapters. Still, I didn't learn much more than what I previously knew. That test tore me a new one, and I can only hope there is a nice curve. I don't need a huge curve, just a nice curve. Afterwards, roomie and I went to the cafeteria, had some philly cheesesteaks and played some games.

Waiting for E to call so we can head over to the movie theater. I'm ready to get off campus for now.

Roomie has also suggested we should start playing ball every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This is good. I could use practice against people taller than me. He plays smart defense, but some moves break him down. Stamina isn't there for him, but that will come with time. His offense is spotty, but from what I saw, he understands what he needs to do in some situations. The idea of getting three points from one shot stays in his mind for most of the game. Still, I won our first meeting 25 - 7. He'll get better, I just don't know how much.

Well, gotta fix my hair up before I leave.

No comments: