Monday, April 12

Stupid girl, fun, fun...

Speaking of things I don't miss, I just had the craziest dream.

An ex of mine, who I really don't want to see ever again, was sitting next to me. Said she was sorry for something. Smart enough to not give her my cell number. Did say I would talk to her through AIM. But the entire time I felt like we hoked up again. Don't really understand.

Yes, this was the psycho chic who spread rumors. The one who said I was "going" to call her. Never called her. I don't really get the meaning behind this one, but I bet it had to do with the fact that last night I was thinking back to high school. Oh well.

I don't really know C.T.'s wife that well, so I'm not going to form an opinion of her yet. But I don't like women who nag. Ha!

Missed government today because I didn't hear my alarm. Oh well, that was an extra hour of sleep for me. Also, new plans regarding the new apartment. It looks like we will keep the current one for another 6 months if things go a certain way. I don't really mind this, so long as we eventually do move to a nicer location. I want to be in North Austin so bad. With the indoor basketball court and all. But this current place isn't all that bad. There's some hot blondes down the way.

Blondes or brunettes? I can say I've tried it all. Blondes, brunettes, and red heads. Don't have a preference yet though.

Fun weekend. I play NCAA 2004 at my bro's when E shows up. He's leading in sacks right now. Well, I decided to make him suffer, so I switched from MLB to CB. We've run through five seasons already, so no one from Texas today is on that team, but the CB I am working with is Calloway. Great speed, crap hands. Well, first play of the game after kickoff, I run between the QB and his RB to intercept a pitch. Blown option. Ran it back for a touchdown. Next play, after that kickoff, the dumb QB throws it in my direction. User pick. Run that back for a touchdown. E is boiling mad by this point. Next defensive series, we force the punt. Returned for a touchdown by none other than Calloway. E isn't smiling or anything. To sum things up, I fininshed with 6 overall touchdowns, with Calloway (because I still work with a WR, and he got 3 touchdowns). 2 on an interception, one kick return, one receiving, one rushing, and one on a punt return. But eh, it was Oklahoma State. Still, fun stuff.

No comments: