Monday, April 19

Test...

Before the CS test I took last Wednesday, I spent my time playing ball, taking a shower, and eating a sandwich. No study time because it usually interferes with what I already understand. I'll end up focusing on one thing and forgetting another. My memory sucks, as many of you know.

My second semester here at UT, I made it a goal to do some physical exercise before tests and relax afterwards. Did this mostly before physics tests, and it paid off. Well, I just got my test score back.

The average grade was a 73. I automatically assumed I made a 76 then. Figured I must have screwed up on one of the programming questions. Hadn't worked with LinkedList in Java. Well, apparantly, I understood enough. Made a 95.

This is weird for me though, because my first CS test was my first A on a test here at UT. Now I get my second. It proves that I can make As for sure. It doesn't give a reason for making Cs in any other classes. Right now, I'm looking down the gunbarrel in Government of all classes. I attend every lecture, take good notes and study. Can't even get a B on any of those tests. So I don't understand. I guess it's true that one area may be your best while another may be your worst. But my 'worst subjects' list is getting longer. My 'best subjects' list is two deep. Physics and Programming. I'm not counting Music as a subject. No reason for that.

Either way, felt good about my test. Yea!

No comments: