Wednesday, April 7

Test, immune, kill...

Supposed to be in class right now, but I decided to skip. I'm rewarding myself for doing well on my government test, even though I don't know my score yet. I'm just assuming I got an A or B. Doesn't matter. I wanted to skip, and this was a good reason.

I still have a bruise on the inside of my elbow from my blood test over a week ago. She accidentally went through the vien and started injecting whatever it was. Burned like hell, lumped up, and she tried again with a vien in my hand. Didn't hurt that bad. It's just weird that I still have a bruise. I usually heal up pretty quick-like. Crazy immune system too. Haven't been sick in...well, haven't had a cold, flu, or allergies since last summer or so. And by saying that, I probably just jinxed myself. Woo hoo.

Was reading this other person's blog, and it made me realize that I just can't focus on things. At least boring things. Since I started school, when I was 5, I always daydream or sleep during class. I can never actually listen to the teacher. It's really odd because I can listen to people (friends and family) really well. I thought about how I behaved during Matrices yesterday, and really I spent the whole hour I was there looking at some chic. Not staring, just going back and forth between her and my notebook. I would try to break away and listen to the prof, but it didn't work. Just too boring. So I ended up leaving. Went back to the dorm, laid down I think, and just encoded some more video. I've been using Windows Media Encoder Series 9 to trim down my disk space used. Turning 175MB files into 45MB. Really helpful.

It does suck when you're in the back of a car or truck and the road is bumpy. Can lead to awkward situations. Ha!

Either way, think I'm going to play something or other to kill time. Gonna go play at 4pm. Gonna go kill...

No comments: