Wednesday, April 28

Call, Ball...

No better call than when Kevin Harlan screams out "Kobe Bryant!" Really, no one else has a call like that. Except maybe Bill Walton and his "Throw it down, big man, throw it down." Great stuff.

Good basketball this afternoon. Bro did come by, and we met at the courts at 3pm. Played 'til 4:48pm. We got 4 games out of the way. I won the first and last while he won the middle two. The first game he used to see what new tricks I have. The second through fourth he played hard (Or at least he said he did). His shots were pretty solid, and I didn't play tight defense on him until the 4th game. I also jacked up a ton of 3's. But in the 4th game I was hot. Hit a majority of my 3 point tries, and I nailed a floater from the baseline to win it. Definitely feel more comfortable about my layups, and my hook shot is alright. Looking forward to some ball in big D.

Bro did purposely push my bad shoulder, so it's a bit swollen right now. Gonna run some ice water over it and see how it feels tomorrow. I probably have 3 days to heal up. Plenty of time.

Gonna learn more about JavaScript. Seems pretty easy from what I've looked at. They say that you need to understand Java and C++. C++ because Script is object-oriented. Fortunately I know both. So I figure it will be another thing I can add to my resume.

Otherwise, just gotta do my matrices homework and my program. Then I'm out for the weekend. Yea!

(By the way, does anyone else find that "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" funny? I sure don't. I must not get it. I must be too old, behind the times.)

No comments: