Monday, April 12

Superstition, seeds, sorry...

Oh man. Tuesday the 13th. That's my worst. Most people are superstitious about Friday the 13th. Not me. I'm more concerned with Tuesday. Everything bad always happens to me on that day. I'm a little worried.

I can't remember every bad thing, but I do remember that it didn't go downhill until the 8th grade. So this thing has been going on for 6 years now. If it were up to me, I would stay indoors all day. In fact, there was talk of basketball tomorrow afternoon. Well, I'm going to have to cancel that. I'll still go to class, but that's it. Don't want to risk it.

Well crap. T-wolves won, Sacto lost, and Spurs won. Sac has to lose their last game, and Lakers must win their last two to make it worthwhile for the Mavs to win today. Those aren't good odds. If I'm Nellie, I tank today against Memphis. I don't start Dirk again until playoffs, and I try to get the bench more playing time to warm up for what's ahead. Taking the 6th seed in this scenario would make us face the Spurs in the first round. Probably Sacto in the second if we win that first series. It's not bad, because then the Lakers and Wolves can cancel each other. But that also means if the Spurs win, they have an easy road to the Western Conference Finals. The way I see it, the seedings are set up for the Duncans to win the championship again. Means I get to hate San Antonio even more.

Test coming up soon. Yea!

Women, can't live with them, can't live without them, right? I don't know. I think I could live with one. The right one. Beh! I'm too young to be thinking about that.

Talking about exes. Ha! If I met up with any of them, I wouldn't hesitate to say, "No!" In my book, the book of FBombAndy, you get one shot, two if you're lucky. Lucky meaning if you're one in a hundred. And it's already happened before, so now the chances are about one in a million. Ha, I'm way too picky...

D, I'm sorry I missed your IM earlier tonight. Really, sorry. I might even IM you first the next time you're on.

Otherwise, no new news. Kind of boring. Doing laundry, if that counts for anything. Man, do I have some anger to let out...hope I don't go busting my knuckle again...

Well, gonna get my clothes, fold them, and go to sleep. I'm just a little tired, and I don't feel that well.

No comments: