Tuesday, April 27

Just tired...

Bro might come by the dorm tomorrow, which means basketball time. I don't think he's played in about two months, but he never shows rust. Knees are feeling good, shoulder is feeling tons better. Should be interesting. Since I started really playing ball last spring, he's won most of the one-on-one games. But since last fall, the series has been tied, or close to it. Would be nice if the roomie could come, because he'll learn a thing or two.

Did the four hours of experiments for my psych class. Wasn't bad at all. At least not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Almost missed the second session though because I lost track of time and forgot that there was a second session. Had to walk across campus in about 10 minutes, but it's very possible.

Watching the Wolves and Nuggets. I know that I need to learn fron Boykins, but I wish I had the low post presence of Garnett. There's just no stopping him.

Think I'm going to get more sleep tonight. Folding laundry last night kept me up for a while, and I didn't wake up the best this morning. Gonna run some ice water over my shoulder for extra measure and then relax.

No comments: