Sunday, April 11

Recap...

Well, before B throws his phone to the ground, let me point some things out in case...

"And that's bound to happen considering that all of my friends are older than me. The closer ones by a year, the further ones by up to 10 years."

The closer ones consisting of B, C.T., L.R., and to a lesser extent (since I haven't heard from or seen him since we saw Jackass) Tex-Mex. The exception to this statement is F. B, I'll also agree with you about high school. There were the good and great moments, and you're absolutely right, those are the ones I would like most to relive. Boccie Balls, beer, and physics. Those were the best. I agree. I am also on your side about the "keeping in contact with" thing. I only keep in contact with a handful of people. It's not because I hated school, it's because these people were the ones who made it worthwhile to ask "how are you today?" I didn't expect to keep in contact with everyone, and it's a shame if some people have that idea heading into graduation.

My whole thing on wanting to leave was based more on my idea of being independent. People have their own places, and now I want one too. Living in a dorm has been quite an experience, and it has helped me learn more about myself. I need to be surrounded by people I know well. Only people I know well.

I don't feel that high school was a waste of time. Great stuff really. There are things I miss, there are things I don't miss.

No comments: