Tuesday, April 6

Study, dreams, sleep...

Just got done studying. I can't study for too long, or I lose information. I went over about 6 pages of terms and important cases. On the first government test, I did very well on the multiple choice, but I sucked at the short answer. So I figure that if I compensate by studying more terms, I should do better. Give me an 'A.'

I should probably get to bed a little earlier, so I don't walk into the test half-eye open. 7 hours of sleep should be good enough.

Nothing new really going on. I've been kind of bored. But things are about to get crazy mad soon. Test next Wednesday, paper due that Friday, and I have yet to read the books. I'm asking for it. But I can be calm about it knowing that I work best under pressure.

Cats eating birds, turtles on their back. What is the theme? Domination? Helplessness? Inevitable? Just a weird dream, perhaps.

No comments: