Wednesday, March 31

B, D, Mavs, Sleep...

Shout out to B. He turned 20 last week. No longer a teenager. "You'se all growns up!" - Swingers.

Thursday night. Kings. Mavs. Oh hell yea! By the way, I did watch most of the Kings-Spurs game. The refs and announcers are so biased towards San Antonio. Sacramento should have had twice as many free throws, and 4 Spurs should have fouled out. It was ridiculous, and I think it questions the integrity of the game. San Antonio wins because the NBA can't afford for them to lose this early. Conspiracy theory? Maybe...

Please D, don't make me choose between you and such. You know who I mean by such. I really want to remain neutral, and I really want to keep in contact with both of you. Sure he rubs me the wrong way sometimes, but he's been a decent roommate. Wait, neutral? I've jumped on your ship each time he slips up. Ha! I'm just saying, I'm going to be here, and whichever of you two leave, whether it's one, both, or none, I'll live. I understand. That's what I do. (Psst. Don't leave.)

But yes, homework tomorrow morning. Turning it in. Apartment hunting also. Hellboy at 7:30. Sleep now!

No comments: