Saturday, April 3

Fun, bruises, my bed...

Tomorrow afternoon, going over to my brother's. We usually end up playing basketball and such. It just helps to get away from the campus every now and then. I'll be staying the night, so I'll need to remember to bring anything I may need.

As much fun as I had with alcohol, I can honestly say that I don't miss it. I can really observe how it has an effect on other people, and from there I learn that there are better ways to build false courage. There are better ways to have fun without the mess. No need to worry about having "beer breath." Speaking of which, I left my bartender guide at my bro's, so I guess this works out.

D, don't worry. Next time the roomie and I play ball, I'll be sure to throw some elbows. Yes, he can eat it. Feel special. I'd give up my bed for you if needed. Can't say that about a ton o' people. Only person who has slept in my bed with my permission is B. Oh, and T.P. Roomie said his cousin slept in it over Spring Break. Male cousin. That didn't sit well with me. At least he knows better now.

Ha! With A visiting, I might have to give up my bed again. Then again, I have no idea if this is just a day-trip, or something else. I don't even know why she's coming down. I don't know when either.

My bed is nice. T.P. said so. I keep the fleece on top, so you can just fall onto it and be comfortable. I spray Banana Republic Classic on my pillows. It just smells so good. My bed is awesome. Soft, smells good...just like FBombAndy's hair!

Alright. It's 3AM, and I still have to post for my other blog. Night.

Ha, remember B that you slept on top of the sheets when it was freezing cold? Funny stuff the next morning.

T.P. sleeps a lot...

No comments: