Thursday, April 15

B-Ball, playoffs, nether-regions...

Well, today was fun. Went to Bennigan's, ate a Monte Cristo, now I feel like I'm going to explode. Fun!

Won't find out until tomorrow morning if my parents are going to come down or not. Kind of sucks, but if they come down, I won't be upset. I do want them to see what's going on in Austin.

Well, B thinks the Mavs are going to the Western Conference Finals. I sure hope you're right. Well, it's been a while since you were wrong....I really can't remember how long.

I have to agree. The chips are falling in favor of the Mavs. No Spurs or Lakers until after Round 2. Kind of nice for us. Sucks for the San Antonio Duncans.

Probably head to my bro's tomorrow, play some more basketball and such. Oh, if he could come up to campus and play ball with me and the roomie, that'd be awesome. If the roomie thinks I play physical, he'll have to readjust that opinion after playing my bro. Man, roomie's elbows are sharp! Took one to the right bicep, and it's kind of bruised. Took another just under my arm near my ribs. That one hurts. His knee met my quad, and that's bruised too. I play through it though. Pain is temporary. B can testify, when I get hit, I walk it off for a sec. Unless it's in the nether-regions. Then I need a full timeout.

Ketchup + Jack Daniels = Bennigan's sauce thing that comes with the onion ring things.

Well, got nothing left in the bag. Big bag of nothing.

No comments: