Wednesday, April 14

B-ball, B-ball, B-ball...

Oh man, what a finish! Kobe tosses up the prayer in second-overtime and hits it!!! Here are your seedings...

Wolves
Lakers
Spurs
Kings
Mavs
Grizzlies
Rockets
Nuggets

OOOOOooooooo yea!

Greg Anthony just chose the Mavs to win the series. Legler thinks Kings can win, but they're in trouble. Oh man, are they! If we do win against Sac, then we face Wolves/Nuggets in the second round. Mavs Wolves isn't a gimme, for sure. Spurs and Lakers can beat each other up if they win their respective series. This is sweet. Too sweet.

Some crazy first round matchups. Shaq - Yao, Mavs - Kings...awesome.

I'm really too happy. Way back when on the old blog, I mentioned how sweet it would be to have the Kings and Mavs face each other in the playoffs. I'm glad to see my dreams come true.

Right now, I don't care how I did on my test. This evening is too much to handle. I don't know how to celebrate.

Played B-ball earlier this afternoon. Won both games, although I didn't play my best. Honestly, I sucked today. I'll have to pick this up on Friday. My handles were down nice though. I broke the roomie's ankles at least twice.

Gonna do homework tomorrow. Going to class tomorrow. Gonna do my program tomorrow. Right now, I want a ham and cheese sandwich. Oooo yea!

No comments: