Tuesday, April 20

Uh-huh...

Funny about thing that last post. I'm pretty pissed right now. Gotta bite my lip though.

Finley is gone after this season. Doesn't matter what happens now, he's gone. Keep him any longer and his trade value goes down. He's aging, and his skills are deteriorating. Time to bring in the new blood.

I have no idea why they went to him with 19 seconds to go. I don't know why he shot it so fast. Yes, I understand you want a shot at an offensive rebound and a put-back if possible. 4 seconds is enough time for that. 9 seconds is too much time. If you get the put-back, the score is tied, and the other team has 5 seconds to get a good shot. Horrible decision.

I probably would have went to Nowitski on that one. I know, I know. Everytime they try to give him the shot he slips and falls or something. But in this case, he is the only player you have who is stepping it up when it's playoff time. Big players make big shots. The last attempt at a three that he took was horrible as well. I thought he got fouled, but they're not going to call it. Down by four, I go after the layup. Foul somebody other than Peja. Very possible, and chances go up.

Even if they win both home games, they have to win at least one road game. They are losing their opportunity, and now is the time to be worried. Game 5 and game 7 are all that's left. I hope that there isn't a game 7. Should the series go 7 games, I hate to admit that I believe Sac wins. Winning a playoff road game is one thing. Winning a playoff game 7 on the road is totally in a class of its own.

Guys, my bag is getting empty. And I'm losing it. I've got a paper to write for Friday, and I need to get started. I'll probably tone it down here for a bit. Gotta sort things out anyway.

No comments: