Sunday, April 25

Quitter, Mavs, Cowboys...

It takes a huge something to make me quit. I don't quit. Never. I quit one thing in my life, and I regret doing so. And no, I'm not referring to alcohol. But I've reached the point where I quit. Won't say what I'm quitting. I just hope no one takes it the wrong way. Not quitting this blog. It's my source of venting.

Don't know exactly what I'm feeling. I feel frustrated and let down. At the same time, I expected as much. If I knew I was going to feel this way, what's the point...

On the other hand, the Mavs totally killed Sac. Good, fun game to watch. I'm glad to see Finley shooting better, although he isn't at the level he should be at. Dirk needs more shots still. A rook is taking more shots than him. But I can't complain. All they have left to do is win the next game and it's tied up. Could be a great position for the Mavs.

The Cowboys totally sucked today in the draft. Well, I don't know if I can say that yet, because it depends on how this RB from ND turns out. Still, they could have had Steven Jackson. Oh well, maybe he's a bust. We'll just have to wait and see.

I think I just want to sleep. I feel so out of it, and so drained. Man, played ball again Friday afternoon. Game never got finished because it started to rain. Well, the price I paid for one rebound was grating my shoulder against a fence. Now it's all bruised up and tight. At the end, right when the court got slippery, I pulled a move only to end up twisting my knee. Turned green and swoll up. The swelling was visible through my pants. Much better today though. Can walk again. And my shoulder feels pretty good. I take a beating, but I keep on going. I want more basketball.

Don't know what the plans are for later today. Don't know a lot of things. Think I'm just going to sleep and see what's going on when I wake up.

No comments: