Tuesday, April 6

Basketball, indoor and outdoor...

Last time I played ball, I hit 4 college 3-pointers, with a hand in my face. Really helps. If it's one of those days where I can throw it up blind-folded and still hit it, there's just nothing the other person can do. Of course, it's pretty rare. Maybe once a month. Once every two months. Somewhere around there. Basketball plans tomorrow afternoon, if the weather permits.

Lakers losing to the Blazers. Blazin' up. Great stuff. I like it. Stoudamire is just too cold-hearted. I remember what he did to us last year in the first round. Mavs won tonight, tied in the loss column with the Grizz. I want to watch NBA Fastbreak, but some damn baseball game is in the 14th inning. Gay...man on 2nd and 3rd, just get a hit and the game is over. Come on. Hurry up, gay baseball...

So ready to move into this new place. Well, don't know where exactly yet, but I do know it's going to be nice. I think this weekend I'm supposed to get an up-close look at this place. Should be fun. I hope we all decide on the one with the indoor basketball court.

B, you gotta come down to Austin man. The week before finals, people go crazy with the drinking. But I think that's the second week in May. Keep it in mind. BTW, the ping-pong match is basically decided. The answer is "No."

Oh man, I grabbed an Icee at 10, then I ate a Milky Way at 10:30. I'm a bit hyper, but I'll tire out soon. I gotta study anyway. Test in the morning. Speaking of which, I should get busy on that.

No comments: