Wednesday, June 1

477

Yes, it's 4:23AM, and I'm posting.

I fell asleep at 12:30AM or so, but then I woke up at 3AM. And I feel refreshed, like I just took a nice, pleasant nap. Not good. So, for the past hour, I've been trying to sleep. The kind that lasts longer than an hour.

I'm not sure of what I want to do. I can stay up, try to make it through the classes, and then come home and crash. Or I can keep trying to sleep, wake up in 3 hours, and see what happens.

This sucks. I think I'm going to lay down. If I'm up for 3 hours, at least I'll be laying down.

{Added on around 5:41AM}

Yea, still awake. So, I've decided to just stay up, register at home, and start going to class tomorrow. I can still get 2 hours of sleep if I crash right now, but I'm not feeling it.

This sucks.

No comments: