Wednesday, June 22

501

Alright guys, bear with me. I recorded another podcast and I'm still editing. I'll post here in just a little bit.

{Added on around 12:10AM}

Alright, I finished the editing and I'm uploading it right now. I don't know exactly when it will be available, but I'll let you all know.

Once again, I'm going to sleep sometime around 1AM. But at least tomorrow is Thursday. Last day of 3 hours of class for the week. Oh, I forgot to mention something from yesterday. On my way to CS 336, a blonde chic walked in ahead of me, but held the door for me. It was a little awkward, since guys are supposed to do that. But what made it nice was the fact that she smiled at me. Smiles are nice. And now I realize that.

Oh wow, it's already uploaded. I'll post it on my podcast blog right now. Podcast 4 is now up. Go get it while it lasts!

(Links within a post will now be displayed in white.)

I can tie a cherry stem into a knot using only my tongue. I've got mad skillz! Just throwing something out there...

Alright, so it's late and I'm desperate for sleep. Maybe class will be cancelled tomorrow!

Oh, and one last thing. Brandon posted on his blog! Link to the right, tell him to do it more often.

Song of the Moment: Queens of the Stone Age - In My Head

No comments: