Wednesday, June 15

495

So, I finished one homework assignment. Well, 75% of one. I still have to write a small program that converts decimals to floating point. It'll take around 2 minutes. I figure I'll wait until the last moment to do it.

Oh, this chic that was working the library counter today was kind of rude. Talking about how she isn't psychic. There are books on reserve, and I gave her the title AND author. And then she said something like, "You're going to have to give me more information. I'm not psychic." Next time, I'll give her the ISBN, the year it was published, how much it costs used and new, how old the author is, and his father's name. There's only one word I can think of to describe her...

I want to play some basketball.

When I'm sitting in class and things get boring, I wish I would have brought my basketball clothes. I would pack my stuff, walk out of the room, and go play. There's a gym just 200 or so yards from the first building I go to. I figure that I can find some bathroom along the way, change, and just shoot around for a few hours.

I realized something a few days ago. I don't need to be a full time student right now. It's the summer. So, I'm dropping my psychology class. It starts during the second summer session, so I have time. Also, that should lower my tuition bill.

It would also mean that starting July 9th or so, I would go to class from 10AM to 11:15AM and that would be all. Sounds very ideal to me. Then I really would keep my ball clothes with me. The only problem I see with that is I would lose track of time. I might be on campus from 10AM to 3PM. I can imagine playing that long. Especially indoors.

If there's any season I absolutely hate, it's summer. And if there's any season I absolutely love, it's fall. Especially right at the end, around November. Nothing is better than that weather.

I miss band practice during mid-November. Everyday, the directors would warn everyone to bring a jacket. It would be so cold outside.

And now that reminds me of the bus rides to and from football games. I had plenty of fun on the bus my junior year. And most of my senior year. During my first two years, I always had one bench to myself. I can still remember listening to Californication.

By the way, I'm really liking the new Audioslave CD. And the new Nine Inch Nails CD.

Alright, that's enough. I'm out.

No comments: