Wednesday, June 15

494

Alright, I'm about to start both of my homework assignments. And I have to be finished by 10AM tomorrow morning. I think I have plenty of time.

After seeing the words "'lucid dreaming" again, I thought I would share a dream with you all.

I can't remember what night it was, but I'm guessing that it was Sunday night. Well, I was outside and the clouds were rolling in. Everything went gray and dark. All of the sudden, cold winds blew hard and snow began to fall. (Yea, it sounds like the movie "The Day After Tomorrow." I know.)

Next thing I know, I'm in a helicopter. We actually fly above the clouds, and for a brief moment I could see the sun. The helicopter started to descend though, so it was only for a few seconds.

Next, I was in an incredibly tall hotel. And I don't mean 20 floors. I think I saw a 65 in the elevator. Well, I went down to the ground floor to figure out where I was. When I got to the hotel lobby, I saw someone I recognized. One of my readers. There's was something mentioned about how they were walking to the wedding. But when I looked at the rest of the group that was walking with us, I didn't know anyone else.

It was weird. It's not the first time I've seen the end of the world in my dreams.

Either way, I'm going to start my homework. I figure that if I can get it done by 7 or so, I'll be much happier and relaxed. And isn't that a good thing?

No comments: