Saturday, June 11

489

Nope, I don't have much for you today. While I can't say today was boring, I can say it wasn't that interesting.

I finally gave up on the idea of fixing my receiver on my own. While I was working on it today, I realized that what I was doing was very dangerous. I could have been electrocuted. I've been electrocuted before. I don't think I want to do it again.

Alright, I was 3 or 4. I stuck a key into an electrical outlet. Not the smartest thing. Once again, I was 3 or 4.

So yea, I'm going to leave the repairs to a real expert. I don't know what I'm doing. Well, I know a little bit, but not enough.

Really, that's all I have for now. I'll post more tomorrow. Well, it's Saturday right now. I guess I mean that I'll post more later today. Hopefully.

By the way, still waiting for topic ideas or anything useful. Just waiting here...doing nothing...waiting...

No comments: