Sunday, June 12

491

Don't have much today either. Big bag of nothing.

I cooked hot dogs. That's not difficult. So I don't feel too bad.

I've been saying before the series started that the Spurs were going to sweep. I'm sticking with it. It's all about offense in this series. You have to put the ball in the basket if you want to win.

I've made a decision about my receiver. I'm going to buy a new one in August. A Harman/Kardon HK-3380. It's nice, and it's not too expensive. As far as my vintage receiver goes, I'm probably going to get it fixed and auction it off. It's just not reliable. This is the 4th or 5th time it's gone out. I'm tired of it. Yes, the sound is awesome, but I just don't like fixing things every other month.

I hope I still have my Physics book. Otherwise I'll have to wake up earlier and check one out at the library. That would suck.

I just found out that I have to go there anyway. The book I need for one of my classes is in, so I'm going to check it out. I think I get to keep it for a month. 2 weeks if someone else requests it. I doubt that will be the case. But I need to do that first thing tomorrow morning.

Maybe I'll eat breakfast at Wendy's. They have those biscuit sandwiches. They're pretty good.

I did upload a lower bitrate version of my podcast. It's roughly 1.7MBs. That should be fine for most people out there. I'm hoping to eventually get 20 or 30 minute shows down. But I really need a helping hand. Once again, I can't wait until Brandon comes down to Austin.

(By the way, if anyone is wanting to start up a blog with more than one contributor, I'm totally willing to do it.)

Alright, it's getting late. I'm going to search my closet for my Physics book, and then I'm going to bed.

No comments: