Thursday, June 2

480

I'm really drained. Since I woke up at 3:30AM, I have had 20 minutes of sleep. I took a nap at around 4PM because Around The Horn and Pardon The Interruption weren't on. Since then, I've been awake with my eyes half-closed.

Class was alright. The prof wears socks with his sandals. It's funny. He already assigned homework from the text, but I don't have the book yet. So, I figure I'll do what I can tomorrow by going to the book store, memorizing the problem, and doing it before class.

Real stressed out. And that's probably why I can't sleep anymore. I spend 5 hours laying in bed and thinking. It really sucks. A while back, I wrote a post where I typed everything I thought. I would consider doing that again, except that I can't type that fast. Within 5 seconds, I think of a problem, I map out my choices and consequences, and move on to the next. Sometimes faster than 5 seconds.

On a lighter note, every time I see Courtney Cox in that preview for The Longest Yard, I can't help but notice her new cleavage. I don't remember that from Friends.

Alright, I'm about to pass out.

No comments: