Sunday, June 5

483

Alright, so I didn't do my homework. It's not due until Tuesday anyway. I'll be fine. As long as I remember to do it.

Spent most of the day looking at the schematics of my receiver. I've narrowed down the problem even further. It's either the pre-amp, or it's the main amp. I printed out the circuit board configuration as well. I'm slowly learning where each piece fits and its purpose. I figure I'll go buy a multimeter sometime this week or next. If I still don't figure it out, I'm going to take it to a repair shop. Apparently this receiver is a big collecter item. I believe it. If only it would work.

Tomorrow is my first 3 hour day. Go in at 10AM, get out at 1PM. Not bad. I bought some snacks at the store today so I can eat something between class. For some reason, my stomach growls when I'm not even hungry. And it can get loud. But if I eat, then I'm fine. I know, I know. Stomach growls, I eat, so it must have been hunger. But really, this can happen an hour after I eat. So it's really not that.

I haven't tried creating a podcast yet. Mostly because I'm afraid of how I will sound. I've always wanted to do my own radio show. I figure I'm funny enough to make people laugh. I can discuss current issues every now and then. And sometimes I say things that should be quoted. Hmm...maybe I'll practice this in my spare time. I have a mic and good sound card, so I just need to take time to prepare what I'm going to say, find some nice catchphrases, and think of some nice topics. (I definitely like the 10-minute model suggested by Eric Rice. [Thanks, Anonymous.])

I miss the music building. It's always so nice there. No one is rude, it's comfortable enough to sleep on one of the couches, and most of the profs are cool.

I still don't like Beck, but I'm glad he's not making "feel sorry for me" songs. My first roommate beat me down with that junk. And Coldplay.

That reminds me, it's time to find some new music to listen to. I've previewed the new Nine Inch Nails CD. It's good. A bit of their old stuff mixed with some new ideas. I still need to get the new Audioslave CD. I think I'll jump on iTunes and find some stuff.

Eh, it's almost time to sleep. Maybe I'll just look through my current catalog and pick out some of my old favorites. 13 GBs of music! That's right. Oh yea.

And I'm out.

No comments: