Sunday, June 26

504

Alright, I figure I should post before I pass out. I don't know what's wrong, but I'm feeling rather sick. I've had a headache all day and now I feel like I'm in an oven. Maybe it was something I ate, but I can't figure out what the source may have been.

As you may have noticed, this blog has a new address. I've relocated because there are evil forces in the southern hemisphere that I wish to remain anonymous from. OK, they aren't evil like demons or whatever. I just don't want to be annoyed by the immature. My patience is something that should not be tested right now. I am stressed out, as usual, and I need to find some peace of mind.

Also, I did not get a podcast up tonight. I'm sorry. I'll have one up sometime this week. I just need to do some more thinking and analyzing.

I feel a little bad because I may have left some readers behind. I'll have to think of a way to fix this.

OK, that's enough. I need sleep.

Song of the Moment: Audioslave - Cochise

No comments: