Saturday, June 4

481

Guess who's pissed off!

It's me!!!

My Harmon/Kardon blew out its right channel, so now I can only get sound out of one speaker. It sucks. I tried replacing the fuses and tracing the wires, but I couldn't figure it out. As far as I can tell, a capacitor quit on me. I'm not really sure, but that's my first guess. I've been working on this for about 4 hours straight. I just can't solve this one.

So, I'm stuck on these crappy eMachines computer speakers. I'm probably just going to plug in my headphones, 'cause then I'll get some decent sound. Ooh, and I could use it to ignore everyone. Not a bad idea.

Nothing really cool about today. It almost rained. And I didn't have my umbrella. That could have been interesting. But at the same time, there were chics walking around without umbrellas also. That's interesting.

Alright, I'm bored. To bed I go.

No comments: