Tuesday, May 31

476

Can't stay up late tonight. I've decided to go up to campus tomorrow morning, add the classes I want, and then go straight to class. I might be 10 minutes or so late to my first one, but that's better than missing the entire day. I already checked the availability of each and so far none are filled up.

Didn't wake up at 11AM like I wanted. Well, I woke up at 11:30AM, but then I went back to sleep for another hour. I didn't go to sleep until 5AM or so. I kept that part true. And once again, another weird dream. It followed the theme of the past week or so.

I'm feeling a little tired already. I haven't done anything today, and I didn't wake up early. I have no reason to be tired. But eh, it's what I wanted.

I did summer school last year. I didn't write much during that time because I didn't have any internet at the time. I just posted stuff while on campus. My classes will be from 10AM - 1PM eery weekday for the entire summer. Well, on Fridays I won't have my 10AM to 11:30AM class, which is good. That means I can sleep in and stay up late on Fridays. Perfect.

But this also means that I won't be posting late at night anymore. I might move posts to whenever I get home, which would be around 2PM or so. Or I could just post before I go to bed, which would be around 11:30PM. I don't know.

Brandon posted twice on his blog. Amazing. I hope he posts more.

No comments: