Wednesday, June 29

507

Wow.

Go see War of the Worlds. I think this is the best movie I have seen. Ever. Kept me on the edge of my seat and admiring all of the effects.

But I still hate Tom Cruise. Doesn't deserve Katie Holmes.

{Added on around 11:52PM}

Alright. I have a test in less than 12 hours. I plan on sleeping for 8 of those 12 hours. That leaves 4 hours to study. Not bad. Except that I just spent 4 hours on the homework that was due yesterday. Yea, no studying for me. Besides, I just have to make a cheat sheet. We're allowed one page of handwritten notes. And lucky for me, my handwriting is both small and neat. I can probably fit all 4 chapters on that one page. All of the important information at least.

Alright, so as you may have noticed, I used the word 'ass' in a previous post (the one right before this one.) And yea, it's the first time I've said it on this blog. I think. But let me get to the point. I was talking with a friend not too long ago, and it was mentioned that the uncensored version has all of the 'good stuff.' So, I'm wondering if I should live up to my name.

You see, I make it a top priority to show great manners. This includes standing up to shake someone's hand, holding the door open for women and the elderly, and not using profanity in the presence of women and children. Also throw in 'excuse me,' 'please,' and 'thank you.'

But at the same time, that is only part of what makes 'FBombAndy.' Should I keep my posts PG, or should I hold nothing back?

And if you think I'm just doing this for shock value, you might want to think again. As Brandon can testify, I am extremely creative with my use of profanity. Especially when I'm really wound up.

And, as the now 22-year old Luis can tell you, I had a very cool backpack once. I drew a picture of a hand on it with white-out. And this hand was showing a world-known symbol. A symbol that draws all of it's meaning from just one finger. That's right. I did it. And I loved it.

Alright, before I start reminiscing about the 'good ol' days,' I'm going to get some sleep.

{Added on around 12:01AM}

Oh, and Anh turns 21 Thursday. Which is today, since it's past midnight. Whatever. 21!

Song of the Moment: Nine Inch Nails - All the Love in the World

No comments: