Thursday, June 9

488

I just finished watching the game. I was wrong about one thing. I said that the Spurs can get a 100, and the Pistons can get 80. That's not the case. The Spurs are guaranteed 80 and the Pistons are guaranteed 65. And I really believe that's how each game will go. Of course I'm still sticking with my pick of the Spurs winning in 5 games or less.

I tried making a podcast today, but I couldn't get the audio levels right. The background music would be the right volume, but then I didn't pick up well on the mic. I tried making another, and the same thing happened. I just need to play around a little more with the equalizer and see what I can change. But I think I can have something up by Sunday.

And seriously, I would really like some input on what you all want to hear. I could spend an hour talking about how basketball is great, how baseball sucks, and how golf should be illegal. But I don't think that's what anyone wants to hear. Again, suggestions are very welcome.

I did half of my homework tonight, but that means I still have half to do. I'm planning on going to the library and seeing if the book is in. If it's still out, then I'm screwed. So, I'm going to wake up like usual, but if there's no email telling me it's here, then I'm going back to sleep until 9AM.

Did I mention that I figured out why I'm sluggish some days and fine on others? It has nothing to do with how much sleep I get. It has everything to do with how I wake up. If my alarm goes off and I have a hard time finding it, then I usually have a rough day. This can happen when I wake up on my left side. You see, I fall asleep on my right side, and that's how I remember exactly where my alarm clock is. When I wake up on my left, I feel confused and swat at the air. So, if I wake up on my own, without the aid of an alarm clock, I feel fine. It can be 4AM, as long as it's not my alarm.

By the which, I had a weird dream last night. I was taken hostage by some guy with a gun. It took most of my dream to figure out a way to escape. Eventually I did, but it was still weird.

I worked on my receiver today. I finally got sound to come out of the right channel. But there's still a hissing sound coming through. I haven't figured out how to fix that yet. If I solve this one, I will be happy for a few months.

You know, I think I'll get on AIM for a little bit. But then I'm going to bed. I'm a bit tired.

No comments: