Tuesday, June 7

486

Alright, just some little news stuff.

Yes, those are Google ads underneath the archive links. I decided to sign up for the Google Adsense program. Why? I don't know. I really don't know.

I was going to record my first podcast today, but I just don't feel well. I have my intro music and ending music all set up. I even had a set of topics.

I'm taking my Nexium again and hoping that I'll be 100% sometime soon. It looks like stress and frustration have finally set in. And not much of it is coming from classes.

I woke up at 7:45AM this morning. I felt extremely sluggish through my classes. So, let's recap. When I go to bed at 12AM and wake up at 4AM, I feel fine during my classes. When I go to bed at 1AM and wake up at 7:45AM, I feel terrible. More sleep = bad? I don't know why.

Luis is right. I shouldn't have my away message up all of the time. I should make myself more accesible. He made me realize that I really have no reason for doing it. I have no reason for being away all of the time. When I talk with Brandon, we reminisce and laugh. When I talk with Luis, it's always thought-provoking. And whenever it looks like I have a problem, both of them can offer sound advice. (I don't call Anh nearly enough.)

I'm ready to call it a day. I'm tired, and I'm just a little bit bored. Probably heading back to my antisocial ways. Just going to hide in my room and lock the door.

1 comment:

rowdielou said...

Get some sleep mister, I hope you feel "better" soon. *hug*