Thursday, June 16

496

Some new interesting developments. Not necessarily good though.

Have my first test of the summer tomorrow. Isn't that great?!? I figure I'll get to campus early, read the book a few times, and just bulldoze through the test. By the way, this CS 336 class sucks! It's nothing but logic so far. Stuff like, if A, then B is congruent to not A or B. And that's what the book is. Not an easy read.

The program was easy. It took about 2 minutes, like I guessed. Very simple. Not useful.

Alright, because I have to talk about it, what's up with the Spurs? I finally start picking them to win, and they play like crap two games in a row? I'll have to amend my prediction. At first, I said they would sweep Detroit. Then I said they would win in 5 games. Well, I'm now saying that they will win in 6 games.

One more day. I keep telling myself that every hour or so. I need a weekend. I want to record a new podcast since I downloaded some new audio editing software. Much better and more reliable than what Nero puts out. I'll be able to sound like a pro!

And once again, I feel like going into the bat cave. Hmm...I want to see that new Batman movie. I hate Tom Cruise. Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, and now Katie Holmes? How? Why? He can't be taller than 5'2. And he's crazy!

And with that, I am out.

Song of the moment: A Perfect Circle - Breña

No comments: