Sunday, June 5

482

Alright, I jumped on the BitTorrent bandwagon. And the whole podcasting bandwagon. I'm so far behind, but I'm trying people. I'm really trying.

In fact, I'm entertaining the idea of creating my own podcasts. It could be fun. I can reach a new audience by making my blog audible. But really, it could be fun. I could sit in front of my computer, talk about things I hate, things I like, and there will be plenty of slip-ups. Every now and then, I'll say something that can be totally misinterpreted. Unfortunately for those who read this, I delete all statements that might be mildly offensive if taken the wrong way. And that means you're missing a part of what makes me who I am. Of course, you can always bug Brandon and ask him. I say crazy stuff all of the time.

I didn't go to sleep until 5AM last night. That doesn't help me at all considering that I'm trying to get up early on weekdays. Oh, and starting Monday, I'll have to be waking up at 7:45AM from now on, except on Fridays. And this will go on until both summer sessions are finished. I think that's somewhere around August 12th. Oh, and 8 days later, I turn 21! That's right! In yo face!

What about a video? I can record stuff with my phone. Of course, it's real small and what-not. I wonder if I can upload this stuff. I know, I'll make a test video right now.

So, I made one, and it played on my computer with quicktime. But now I'd have to get a server and do all of that. Oh well. I'll figure something out.

Either way, I'm out. Got to wake up early so I can go to bed early. Oh crap, I forgot about homework. I have all day to do it. Good enough for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read that you are beginning the podcast adventure. Not sure how all that is going. You may want to check out Eric Rice's recipe for a 10 minute podcast. Eric Rice is the founder of Audioblog.com and a pretty cool guy.