Monday, June 6

485

Detroit is going to get beat down in the Finals. San Antonio has a defense comparable to Detroit. The difference is that San Antonio has the better offense. They outscored the highest scoring team in the NBA this season 4 out of 5 games. They held that same team under 100 points 2 times. Detroit hasn't faced a disciplined offense like the Spurs' so far in the playoffs. They also haven't played against a tight defense like the Spurs'. Now, I really hate the Spurs. But it's their championship to lose this year. Detroit isn't going to repeat.

I passed out for 40 minutes about 2 hours ago. I hope that doesn't keep me awake too long.

Alright, I figure I'll start recording sometime soon. Any suggestions? Topics? Want a name drop?

I wonder if I can use drops from The Ticket. They are put on a special page for listeners to download. I bet I have to get permission.

That's all I have for now. 1 day down, 4 more to go. Hmm, now that I think about it, I should record during the weekend. That will leave more time for anyone who wants to contribute. Ooh, I could interview someone I know. I would like it more if this were a two-person show. But I'm the only one in Austin.

And I'm out.

No comments: