Tuesday, February 1

335 - Rebirth

Alright. I'm back. I've cut my vacation short because there are things I need to talk about.

I remember watching Emmitt break the rushing record. He stumbled a couple of yards before finally falling. And when he got up, the crowd exploded. I watched it. It almost brought tears to my eyes. The thought that a man can push his self that far is astonishing to me.

It's too bad about Rudy T. But you know, the Lakers weren't going to be good this year anyway. Had the Suns and Sonics not started off so spectacularly, maybe they would have had a chance to get in the playoffs. But that wasn't the case. What was Rudy T expecting?

In other news, I have a doctor's appointment a week from today. Gonna get checked out and fixed up. The sooner I get to be 100%, the sooner I can dominate on the court. Well, I guess it would have to stop raining also. But then again, I could always play inside the gym.

I'm not sure how I feel about lab yet. So far, things are looking good. But the more suspecting side of me thinks there is something I'm not aware of. Like there's something I should know, but don't. Then again, if I am meant to know whatever it is, then I'll know about it eventually.

I came down with a cold on Saturday. I'm just now getting over it.

If you haven't checked, there's a few more pictures up on the pictures blog. One is real funny.

I'll get a picture of myself up here eventually. I don't know when yet. I still have to find the right one.

It's cold and wet here in Austin. I think it's almost perfect. If the wind would calm down just a bit more, I'd be elated. Oh, but unfortunately I had to buy a new umbrella, and the campus store only had green ones left. Ugly green ones. I'm a little mad about that. So I might buy a UT one tomorrow depending.

Otherwise, it's still early in the day. I'm gonna work on some stuff, eat, relax, and see what happens.

No comments: