Monday, February 21

361

So, back from school. Dropped off my instrument earlier this morning. Went to my classes, things went well there, and that was that. Spanish is just too much fun right now. And CS is going alright. I sit in the back, whisper the answers to other people, and text people.

Erik is on his way right now. We're going to see Constantine. I wanted to see it last Friday, but things didn't work out so well. So eh, Monday afternoon is fine.

So these sororities are handing out flyers today. They're holding little events with prizes and stuff. I got one about a Texas Hold 'Em thing. I might go. I mean, it's a sorority, so there's going to be chics, and I love gambling, so why not?

I figure this is going to be an 'update' post, as in, I'm going to update it throughout the day.

By the way, I just want to apologize for lending out my luck yesterday. Usually my luck is perfect. When I go to raffles with people, they win. Even over the phone. One time, my mom called me while she was at a cigar party or something, and 3 seconds later they called her number and she got some free imported beer. I've won gift certificates to Fuddruckers, TGIF, and Chili's. One time I went to this talent show for a friend. I gave her my raffle ticket halfway into it because I had to be somewhere else. She called me up the next day and told me that the ticket I gave her won a 'free dinner for two' thing or other. And while some may not consider this lucky, for some odd reason I always get three of a kind when I play poker. Three sixes. Always. I dunno.

But I wished a friend good luck yesterday morning and it didn't work. It had the opposite effect. I am terribly sorry.

1 comment:

rowdielou said...

~Ooohhh jealous!~ You'll have to tell me *all* about that movie! ;)