Tuesday, February 22

363

So, I've been real anxious about the upcoming trade deadline. I want to see if any teams pull the trigger on some blockbusters or crowd pleasers. When I check my ESPN Insider rumor stuff, I do not see the Mavericks listed anywhere. That is great. This team is playing complete games of ball and if they stick together for a long time, they can make multiple runs at the championship. I mean, a year from now if all is intact, Dallas could be the team to beat out west.

So the only rumored stuff surrounds the Lakers. First they were supposedly going after Peja, then Carlos Boozer. All crappy deals. If the Kings can move Webber, that would be something. The other team would be the Knicks, and I'm not sure what players would have to go to make the 10% rule. It would probably start with Kurt Thomas and move from there.

Oh my gosh, Marc Stein put Dallas at number 2 in his power rankings. It's the end of the world, hell's frozen over, oh the humanity.

Speaking of basketball, I think I'm going to go outside and shoot around. It is magnificent outside. The sun is out, but there's a nice cool wind. Oh so nice.

So yea, I'm out for now. What's today, Tuesday? Hmm, Scrubs is on tonight. I'll post after that sometime. Well, unless I get word of a trade going down. Then I'll be back before.

No comments: