Thursday, February 3

340 - Absent

Well, some brief updates.

Ryan told me about his first Intramural B-ball game. Apparently, things did not go well. They suffered an embarassing loss. So he called me up to recruit me. I can't make it to the next game because of a CS test, but I told him I'd be there for the rest. If I can somehow manage to convince the CS prof to let me take the test early, no doubt I will play that night. I really need to play. I really need to get better. The only other thing in my way would be a phone call telling me I need to be heading out west.

I don't think I'll be a savior to their team, but I will definitely make sure the games are more competitve. I don't know what they'll expect out of me either. I don't know if they just need someone to handle the ball or someone to take shots. I'm comfortable either way.

They showed the SNL with Lindsay Lohan on E! earlier tonight. The things I would do to her...(devilish grin)

If you google search "FBombAndy" right now, do not click the links that talk about nude girls or whatever. It's a clever trick that I know nothing about. Really. Seriously. Honestly.

Not going to lab tomorrow. I might still go to campus early just to get my haircut. Oh, that reminds me. That was the reason for this post.

I've decided to let my hair grow mildly long. I'm trying to find the haircut somewhere online right now, but I'm having difficulty. Long enough that I don't have to use gel, but not so long that I have to tuck it behind my ear. I can't describe it. At least not right now. It's still just an image in my head. It'll take at least 2 or 3 months for me to get it.

Either way, I've gotta figure out what I can do tomorrow morning. The haircut will only take 15 minutes, so that leaves almost another hour to do anything. I figure a nice breakfast could be good, but I'm not a breakfast person. Don't want to go shopping. Don't want to study. Don't want to do anything really. Eh, I think I'll just get up like normal, leave at 8:50, get to campus at 9:27, haircut at 9:30, breakfast at 10. Sounds good.

No comments: