Monday, February 21

362

I was going to post. But then I lost it. I've lost it. I've lost my motivation. Not my motivation to post, but my motivation to go 100% into my classes. I know, it's 11PM. But I'm sitting here and thinking to myself. In case you can't tell, I did about all but 10% of my program and I've fizzled out. I tried to do it all in one sitting, and my brain is fried. I know this feeling. I felt it once after a Physics final. I don't want to think about anything or anyone. I just want to lay down. But then I tell myself, "Andy, do what you're good at. Do what you're great at. Don't give up on the day yet."


I have a passion for basketball. I think of new moves to add to my game, I think of new plays, and I think of ways that I can help my friends play. I daydream about going to the courts. When I dream about a past love, 90% of the time it takes place near a basketball court.

I like brunettes. Sure, I like blondes and redheads too, but I'm into brunettes. And light brown eyes.

I know that I need a chic that I can support. The only time I feel whole is when someone is leaning on me. I want to be that person that you ask "what should I do?" I want to be the person that holds you when you're sick. With the most sincere hold.

I want to provide a sense of safety to the person I hold in my arms. Security. That even if the world stopped spinning, everything would still be alright.

There's so many things I want to be. There's so much of me that wants to keep changing. There's so many things I just want.

I don't want to be a person's savior. I want to be a person's angel. I don't want to be temporary. I want to be permanent. I don't want to be that guy. I want to be the guy.

And luck will have nothing to do with it. I'll leave luck out of it.


Before it's too late, a big shout out to Tina. She turned 20 today.

1 comment:

jamie said...

funny u should mention wanting to hold someone when they're sick...i am sick. sad times. nobody here wants to hold me tho, haha :) i guess i'll have to self medicate or something :)

but honestly, any girl would love what u wrote about