Thursday, February 10

346 - Unknowing

Yea, it's 1AM. Not going to school tomorrow. I'm sick again. My dad developed a cold or something in El Paso and it spread around while we were there. So now everyone in this apartment has some type of cold. My bro appears to have a head cold while his wife, my mom, and I have a chest cold. It really sucks right now. It's like there's a vice compressing my sternum to my back.

What also sucks right now is that I don't know what to say. I mean, I'm still moving on, but I'm not completely done. If I talk about what I did today, I look insensitive. If I keep talking about my recent stay in El Paso, I look like I'm lingering. So conflicted...

I also don't want to talk about 'her.' I'm done talking about her. I don't want to think about her. At the same time, if she calls me up and asks 'where I've been' and 'how I'm doing,' I'll fall for her again. That's right, I said again, which implies that I've fallen out with her. In a way, that is correct. I don't see her the same as before. I think I've flushed her out of my system. (By the way, that sounds dirty every time I think about it. I totally don't mean that to be dirty.) Oh well, guess I'll know the status of this friendship (?) soon enough.

My makeup test will be on Monday. Gives me the weekend to learn everything from this past week. Woo-hoo.

I'm going to need a little more time before I post a pic of me. I look terrible right now, and I don't want that to be seen. I'm going to wait until I'm 100% healthy.

Either way, I'm kind of tired. How old is Lacey Chabert? I'm too lazy to look it up. I just saw her on that Celebrity Poker show and she's got something to her. Eh, if she's underage, I'll keep looking around. I prefer those right around my age or a couple of years older.

Alright, going to bed.

No comments: