Wednesday, February 16

353 - Bath

Sorry I'm posting kind of late. I spent 6 hours today catching up on homework. That sucks. That does not include this stupid program I have to write, the makeup exam I have to take for spanish along with two writing assignments. Yea, that's what happens when you miss 7 days. Oh well, it'll get done eventually.

You know...today was boring too. I called that ass, Ryan but he hasn't called back yet. If he wants me to play on the team, he needs to call. I'm not signing up on the free agent list and then having another team pick me up.

I'm starting to worry about something. When I hear certain songs, my mood changes. And it's based on the person I associate with the song. For instance, when I hear anything by Sheryl Crow, I think of Brandon, because I remember him telling me he had a thing for her. So, Sheryl Crow songs make me laugh about good times. But, when I hear Coldplay songs, I think of my first roommate. He was such an annoying nerd / ass. So my fists tighten up when I hear them. Bad, eh?

Well, I can't decide whether I'm going to wear the ol' khakis tomorrow or dress up a little more with the jeans. If I dress up tomorrow, I'll wear the khakis on Friday. Friday is a long day. Tomorrow is supposed to be cold, so I'll be wearing a jacket. Oh, decisions!

Alright, I'm going with khakis tomorrow. Just gonna find a shirt and let the wrinkles get out. And spray it down with some AXE. That's right, I use AXE. I like the 'Touch' scent. Oh, and the last can I bought came with a free sample of shower gel. That stuff is great.

My hair is growing out, but it isn't pretty. The hair on the sides of my head down follow the laws of gravity. They stick out. I figure they'll smooth out eventually. I'm hoping they will. Maybe a repeat with conditioner? Eh?

Either way, enough about shower gel and conditioner. I'm gonna go to sleep.

No comments: