Friday, February 25

369

So yea, the Mavs won, so I'm happy.

Tomorrow is Spanish lab time. Means I'll have to put on my happy face. Oh, but I feel my knees now, and I know I'm going to have a hard time walking tomorrow. I'm tired as hell too. When I got back, I ate a powerbar, two corn dogs, and a double oatmeal creampie. I love those things. Throw in a bottle of powerade, and that was my dinner. I think I filled back up on calories, but I'm still tired.

Spanish lab...you know, our mutual friend is real nice. Real nice to me. She's nice.

Oh, today was good on campus. I got about 3 or 4 looks today. And this chic from my spanish class walked up beside me and we had a conversation. Was nice.

Oh, now I need to think about what I'm going to wear tomorrow. I think I'll go khakis and a blue shirt. Probably my Radiohead shirt. Hmm...khakis, white shirt, Radiohead shirt over it. Good. I'll wear that. Oh, I better check to make sure it's clean.

Either way, I had a good dream last night, and I'm hoping to have another tonight. The sooner I go to bed, the sooner I'll find out.

Ha ha...lube.

Yea, nevermind, I'm not going to put a song here. Tell you what though, if you can guess it, I'll give you one million points. Maybe more. And the only thing I'll say is that it's by the Deftones. One guess per person. I'll give the answer when I think everyone has guessed.

No comments: