Sunday, February 27

372

I hate you blogger.

I hate you so damn much.

So, I had a funny story typed up. but then blogger decides not to publish it and just sit there like a fat ass on a hot day. Damnit I'm pissed.

I mean, wow, I've been pissed before, but this is ridiculous. This isn't the first time blogger has screwed me out of a good post.

Ok, I'm gonna watch Venture Brothers and go to bed.

"You're gonna eat lightning and crap thunder!"
Hank Venture

By the way, I don't know why I dwell on the past so much. It's probably because I miss some people, but then again, it could just be one of those ironic twists on my memory. Can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, but I can remember the words she whispered into my ear more than 4 years ago.

You know what, a year ago is when I got my ulcer. Chicken broth, oatmeal, and bananas. Real fun.

{Added on around 12:15}

So, this isn't my night.

I just remembered that I have spanish homework due tomorrow. 3 pages. Oh this sucks. And I was planning on waking up early and getting my hair cut. And practicing my horn after class. Oh this sucks.

No comments: