Sunday, February 20

360

Ok, so just so everyone knows, if you want me to send you forwards (read: if you want me to think about you when I laugh) then by all means just say, "FBombAndy, you may send me forwards." I'm totally cool with any forwards anyone may send me. I'll read them, and if I like them, I'll send them to my peoples.

I did exactly ZERO work on my program. I figure I'll just do it tomorrow and take the late hit. I don't mind. I can always make it up with extra credit or something. So oh well, I had fun tonight and that's what counts.

My bro got a new TV today. We setup the new TV stand, moved in the TV, which weighed around 160 pounds, and I got some McDonald's out of it. I am so obsessed with those Chicken Selects. Last night I had a 3pc meal and today I had a 5pc meal. Considering that I lost about 7 pounds in the past two weeks, it's fine. Throw in a Reese's Fastbreak for dessert and I'm loaded with calories. Kinda hyper, but I'm burning out already. My metabolism is crazy like that.

I'm really looking forward to the game Thursday night. I need to run a little bit before then, but I'm sure we'll do great. I'm going to play like there's no tomorrow. And that's when I play my best. Well, actually, I play my best when there's a hot chic walking by. If you look at the picture of the half court I have in my profile, you'll notice that it's surrounded by fence. And it's right next to a parking garage. So every 5 minutes or so, a hot chic walks by. If I see them, I think, "Oh man, I gotta look good now." So, I tend to put everything into one shot and it usually looks good. I love it.

And you know, rowdielou's comment (on 359) totally made my day. Ooh, and Anh commented earlier too. Totally great.

So either way, I think I'm going to get to campus early tomorrow. I need to put my instrument in it's locker. That means getting up to campus about 20 minutes earlier. Sucks. Oh well.

No comments: