Monday, February 28

373

Everyday...

2:50PM...

http://www.theticket.com/listen.htm

It's called, "Why Today Doesn't Suck."

It's what I'm listening to right now.

{Added on around 3:30PM}

How about a little NBA talk?

Alan Henderson was bought out by Milwaukee, and has agreed in principle to come back to the Mavs. Awesome. The final deal turns out to be Calvin Booth for Van Horn. It's not like Booth was getting significant minutes either. As I said, the trade was going to hurt the Mavs initially, until Dampier gets back. But if Henderson is a Mav again, well we just have to wait one more day. Oh, and we get the lowly Hornets tonight. We better kick their ass by 20.

Did I mention that I got a rare collectible toy? Lego released Lego men versions of NBA stars. Can't find them anywhere anymore because they have been discontinued. Well, I happened to find one in an Albertsons. Only one. And it had T-Mac. So I bought it. I have a T-Mac Lego man. Chris Webber and Allan Houston came in the package, but I don't care about them. Webb is old and Houston is worthless.

Today really sucked. I started off the morning with severe stomach pains, stepped in dog crap, made it to campus but not to class, and killed an hour practicing my horn. So everything except the practicing has sucked bad. Today isn't my day.

So either way, I'm going to take a nap for a little bit.

No comments: