Thursday, January 27

333 - Quickie

Let's get the small stuff out of the way.

I'm curious to see what happens tomorrow. I'm hoping for a smile.

Probably skipping that discussion section again. Just don't want to go.

Had another nerd moment. The sound system wasn't working during spanish today and la profesora wanted to show a movie clip. She needed a computer whiz to fix it. I waited to see if anyone would get up. No one did. So I had to go up there, do my magic, and sit down. Felt like a nerd.

You know, at first glance, I figure people don't know what to make of me. I've got glasses, but I don't have the nerd hair. 75% of the time, my face is clear. I don't dress like a nerd. I don't have a calculator watch. But at the same time, I'm not muscular, I'm not really tall, and I don't wear the trendy clothes. I just exist. But, if I was to take a test on social status, I'd probably get the jock label. With 10% nerd tacked on.

Either way, gonna watch some TV and relax. I've got nothing else.

{Added on around 6:40PM}

Copied this from Sportsgal's Blog, who copied it from some website, but either way, I have a link to her blog on the right.

"Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel. While they are capable of caring deeply for others (usually a select few), and are willing to spend a great deal of time and effort on a relationship, the knowledge and self-confidence that make them so successful in other areas can suddenly abandon or mislead them in interpersonal situations."

That fits me perfectly. I mean, I fall hard when I fall for someone. And I do put forth plenty of effort. I'm not sure if I'm confident at all, but I could be. I don't know, I haven't sat down and analyzed that part of me. But really, when it comes to caring, I put it all out there. Eh...

No comments: