Wednesday, January 5

298 - Television

So, it did get colder today. It was nothing but clouds up in the sky. Dark clouds. The road was wet, and the wind was pretty cold. It felt great. I feel like taking a very long walk.

12:30 again this afternoon. Didn't do much. Watched my sports shows. Oh, I, Max has moved to 5PM Central Time, so now all of my sports shows are back to back. So from 4 to 5:30, it's no use to try to contact me. Also watched That 70s Show, Quintuplets, West Wing, and I'll watch Alias later on. Had to record it because it came on at the same time as West Wing. All good episodes.

Also kept an eye on the Phoenix-Houston game. T-Mac wasn't on fire. It kind of sucked. I know that Dallas won, but we didn't get to watch it here because Austin people are assumed to be Spurs fans. I hate the Spurs.

It's still early. May play some NCAA 2005 or something. I might post again.

Scratch that. I will post again before I go to bed.

No comments: