Wednesday, January 19

323 - Simple

Tool - H (Most of it. Not all of it. Lyrics should be easy to find.)

(Three days ago...)
He knew I hadn't changed my lab because I'm different from a year ago. I thought I was perfect back then. He was right too. His analysis was incredibly accurate.

But today, things are different. I changed my lab. I added French Horn lessons, and I'm still debating whether or not I should drop my sociology course. I feel liberated. I'm not going to feel awkward in my lab. My lab.

I moved it an hour early. This means that when I'm walking out, she's walking in. But I'm going to keep walking. If she says hi or anything, I'll say it back. But that's it. I have to keep moving forward.

Does changing my lab, according to his idea, mean that I think I'm perfect now?

I'm not sure what I think. I just know that I'm doing what I want. Might sound a little selfish, but it will probably be the only instance this semester. 99% of the time, I am only thinking about others, never myself. I just think I need space.

No comments: