Thursday, January 6

300 - Cold

Well, I think I'm getting sick. My bro and his woman were sick all this week, and apparently they can't keep it between them. It's easy. Don't cough and sneeze without covering your mouth. Manners that should have been learned in elementary school. So, I've decided to take medication I normally take. Some decongestant crap, some halls, and some prescribed antibiotics. When I get sick, I always get antibiotics from the doctor. I'm beating them to the punch. I've done it before. No harm done. If I kill it early, I won't get frustrated.

300. Not bad.

It's supposed to rain tomorrow afternoon. Then 5 days of warm weather. Totally sucks. Why does Texas have to suck like that? Cold in the winter, hot in the summer. It makes sense. But no, not in Texas. Very hot during the summer, and rarely cold during winter. So, when I'm done with everything in Texas, I'm outta here.

By the way, I was watching the Spurs game when one of the announcers said that Eva Longoria is dating Tony Parker. I've never heard more depressing news. And now I hate San Antonio that much more. Both the city and the basketball team.

I'm trying out that beta Spyware software from Microsoft. So far so good. Fixed more problems. I think my computer is back to normal.

Eh, I'll stop for now. I might write more later.

2 comments:

Thatgirl7278 said...

Can't help but be a little bit offended as a native of San Antonio... but I suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I mean, no one is perfect.

FBombAndy said...

It takes perfection to see perfection. So, this deserves a post.