Tuesday, January 4

297 - Patience

Today went rather well. I woke up at 12:30, which is the usual time. Sis-in-law worked tonight, so it was just the guys. So much better. We watched the big game, and damnit OU sucks. If you go back in time and look at this post, written exactly one year ago, you'll notice that I saw behind the facade. Jason White is nothing. Of the past four post-season 'big games,' he has won exactly one. He lost the Big XII championship last year, and the past two National Championship games. I don't know if he deserves credit for this year's Big XII championship since they were handed a crappy Colorado team. Meh...enough of that.

It's supposed to get colder tomorrow. Something about the highs being in the 50s. This makes me happy. Lately it's been rather warm. And it's January for crying out loud. It should be miserable. Oh well. Soon enough.

Still thinking about my schedule. I'm still thinking about changing my Spanish lab. I think I might be uncomfortable in that 10 - 11 time slot. Then again, I'm going to be uncomfortable in any lab. Especially ones where you have to do some workbook crap and the TAs in there hover all the time. They suck.

I want to take a Physics class. For my science sequence, all I have to take is PHY 315 and another upper-division class. PHY 315 is Wave and Optics. While I'm much better at the mechanical side, I think I can manage.

My first physics class, PHY 303K Engineering Physics I, was fun. I only went 5 times for the whole semester. Partly because I already knew the material, partly because the homework was completed online, but mostly because it was at 8 in the morning. I'm not a morning person. That's why this semester all of my classes are after 10AM. Plus, if we get the apartment I like, it really works in with the bus schedule. I can't wait.

Well, I can wait. I don't go back for another 2 weeks, and I should really relax. I enjoy staying up until 5, waking up after noon, and not doing a thing. It's great. But at the same time, I don't feel like I've accomplished anything. I should take up a brief hobby. Well, I guess this is a brief hobby.

I think I want more.

No comments: