Thursday, January 13

314 - Hate

I've been to Hell and back. And it is better known as San Antonio.

I've been to the Riverwalk. Overrated.

I've seen the Spurs play. Overrated.

I hate the city, and their basketball team. PTI tackled the issued of Tony Parker dating Eva Longoria today. Tony Kornheiser said it best. "Can't she do better?!"

But I want to be clear. I don't hate the people of San Antonio. I don't know 99% of them. They could be bastards. They could be saints.

Either way, the Mavs play the Spurs on Friday on national broadcast. Yea, the Mavs just got their faces shot out by Houston, but it's time to rebound. I hope they kill the Spurs. I hope Eva breaks up with Parker and hooks up with Dirk. Yea, wishful thinking. It'd be great, and you'd never see me without a smile.

There are few times when I wish bad things on someone or some group. But the Spurs, well, I want to see them fail.

And if you're offended, that's fine with me. I'm going to step on some toes with my words, and I don't mind doing so.

2 comments:

Thatgirl7278 said...

Just for those of us new to the game, why do you have this hatred of all that is pure and beautiful in this world (i.e. the Spurs)? I mean, I could understand if you were from Memphis or New Jersey... but otherwise, I'm completely at a loss. (BTW - on previous post I was "AChavez" - I just switched it up recently)

Thatgirl7278 said...

Well, I believe you have already answered my previous question... that is what I get for not being able to look past my own short-sightedness (meaning, I should have read your whole blog). Nevertheless, San Antonio as a whole isn't so bad (although yes, the Riverwalk is quite overrated and most locals wouldn't be caught dead there).